AIM
sr4cld16

alone again-wip alone again-wip

Dude

Just came back to the site after what seems like a lifetime... I didn't know you still worked on stuff. This is freaking awesome man. You probably don't check this, but if you happen to find this page again... give me a call.

Gonna go sleep...

Sound of Goodbye (Nvr Finish) Sound of Goodbye (Nvr Finish)

Love it

It's excellent, your breakdown is amazing, builds up wonderfully. I couldn't stop listening. By the way where did you get the acapella? I like the sound of it.

That's pretty much all I have to say but amazing #%^&ing work man.

heartless1298 responds:

Thank you very much dude :). And I got the acapella from

Acapellas4u.co.uk

Hard Trance Song Demo Hard Trance Song Demo

Good

Good stuff man, I think it really picks up near the end and gets all its energy out. I like it and personally I think the melody is just fine the way it is, sure it's repetitive, but that's trance, some people just have different tastes in music. Of course the things you mentioned in your comment are prevalent but I'm sure you will find out how to manage that eventually.

DjXeon responds:

Thanks for the review!
And yes its trance, its repetitive, ill have to suit the best of both worlds then.
Glad you like it :D
I will for all those people who want variation give them that!
Xeon

Solo WIP Solo WIP

Wow

This is very good, to start out with, your melody carries quite well and the chords you use to back it up do the job wonderfully. If you wanted to add something I would think about some bass, the high end of it is equalized well but there is nothing in the low really. That might open up a new part of the song for you.

DjXeon responds:

Cheers,
But yeah... Thats the hardest part lol - the bass.
Ive tried re-working and doing it over again many times.. and i just doesnt fit lol
I know it needs a bass, just getting something that sounds good is hard.
Thanks for the review!
Xeon

Anxiety Cure _ RR Anxiety Cure _ RR

I like this

This is the kind of track Newgrounds needs more of. I love the lead melody, it rocks. It has real energy and keeps it up through out. Good work.

RenoakRhythm responds:

Hey thanks so much for the review...

Laters.

.HLS. Submissive (Full) .HLS. Submissive (Full)

Fancy String Work

I can't really let myself give you anything but a ten for the sheer magnificance of the strings. I can imagine myself being in an arena listening to this song as well. It has the same feeling on that buildup that a lot of big trance events I've been to have it was awesome.

heartless1298 responds:

Thanks alot man!! I worked really hard on those strings :D

That sig u got there must be pretty hard to type everytime lol.

\\\TAC - [Light] - Fly Away/// \\\TAC - [Light] - Fly Away///

Good

Nice progression and movement to this track which I like. It has an upbeat feel to it which most electronic music on Newgrounds seems to have as opposed to a more dissonant feeling which I tend to enjoy more.

But check out some of my more recent work and tell me what you think.

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

Terrific

This... song... is... amazing... Being able to successfully change a naturally slow moving song into something that gets the energy flowing is an amazing feat. Good job man and keep it up.

Sensus Infidel Sensus Infidel

Nice

I really like this, when you eq it it's going to be amazing. That speech might need a little something eventually too. Keep it up man release a full! 5/5 7/10

Peace - //:-sr4clD-:\\

walk of the night-nozzlerz(wip walk of the night-nozzlerz(wip

Your Eq

Not bad man, you just need to eq your synths more in order to make them not sound so muddled together. I really like it actually as it keeps going. Just keep in mind about that eq or I can help you with it if you want. 5/5 8/10